My Blog List

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Got to meet some wonderful folks!

I got to meet a longtime author of a blog that I read, and her family this past weekend.  Can I say, Phelan and her family are wonderful people!  They live in a beautiful holler, that she has very accurately described, gorgeous, yet challenging , quiet and restful for the soul.  Handsome and I were glad to meet her lovely family, her quiet hard working husband, and three ( can't say cute) teen boys.
They seem like great kids, and all seem very loving towards each other.  They are a team, you can see it in them all.  Phelan and her husband were so welcoming to handsome and I, and really who are we?  We were strangers, and trusting a stranger you meet on the internet, come on really?  But she welcomed us with open arms.
The land they have chosen is so beautiful, and I can see how it spoke to her soul, and that of her husband.  There are endless possibilities on that land.  That is part of the problem, is that they are endless.  I could feel the weight of it on her and her husband. But things are looking up for them.  They are actively getting power to the house this week, and that alone will help so very much.  They will have insulation in their walls this winter, and their ceiling is up.
But there is a ton of work ahead of them.
Kymber of " Frambois Manor" helped to set up a "go fund me" account to help them get power, and they reached that goal with the help of wonderful people.  There is more to be done though.  So I am posting ( I hope lol) a link to the account.
If every person felt the need to help one person, this world would be a much better place.
Give thanks for every single thing you have.  Whether it is little or plenty.  Give thanks.
My mother said her mother told her that life is hard, and this past week, she said "LTW, grandma was right, life is hard.
It is hard.  But we can make it just a tiny bit easier with a little bit of effort on our part.
Blessings and Peace to you
LTW

http://www.gofundme.com/e8g26c

No comments:

Post a Comment