My Blog List

Thursday, October 2, 2014

getting to meet a blogger I admire, going to a homesteading neophytes homestead Sat!

So excited. In a one week time span, with me not  even home, I have managed to line up clothes, blankets,shoes ,and wood to help finish walls.  What I love is seeing God provide it.  I planned this as I was flying out to visit my family. I had no idea where I would come up with money or goods to bring.  But thru the week, many friends have donated clothing, blankets, shoes, medicine.  All things I wanted to bring, but wasn't sure I could afford. I prayed that God would honor his purpose for prodding me to go.  I should know after fifty years if God says go, He WILL open the doors if I get out of His way.
And he did.
I am so excited to meet my friend Phelan and her gang. Get to hang out, do some work, have a camp fire, and just talk.
I'm so excited.
And Kymber and Jam, thank you....
I will take plenty of pix to share if she wants.
Have a blessed and peace filled day.
Much love LTW

2 comments:

  1. Good for you LW!!!

    The world would be a much better place if more people shared your compassion and charitable attitude, not to mention drive and motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe PP thank you. I have a motto, if God says go, I say ok! I almost lost faith as I got stuck in Springfield over night and slept in the airport. They said it would be Sunday before we could get home. I cried, I thought why would you provide all this, open the door, then slam it shut.
    Well they got us out this morning, and I am home tonight, and leaving in the morning! I have so many good folks send us things for them, someone gave me a hundred dollars for wood.
    It's an amazing honor to help out,
    You are very kind tho :)

    ReplyDelete