My Blog List

Monday, September 29, 2014

Going to Kentucky, with an ache in my heart(who can name the song)

Ok folks, handsome and I are going to KY this weekend to help our friend Phelan.  I am trusting God will provide the material in some way, because it's Him prodding me Togo.
Many of you have had hard times. Think about living in a house that is just outside walls. Think about how cold last year was.
I am asking anyone wbo reads, to pray for us to succeed, God pushed me on this adventure, I know He will provide.  But please pray we can help them not be cold.
Peace and blessings
Let

( @
And yes I know it California in the song, work with me lol

2 comments:

  1. That is very thoughtful of the both of you. I wish you much progress and a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank PP. If your the prayin sort, say a few for us.
    When I was a child we homesteaded, although then it wasn't called that. My heart hurts for them , since I've been in their shoes I feel the need to help.

    ReplyDelete