My Blog List

Thursday, September 25, 2014

PLEASE A dear homesteading friend needs out help!!!

If any of you read   http://a-homesteading-neophyte.blogspot.com/ then you know she has had a very rough year.
There is now a go fund me account, you can find it on Framboise Manor- Kymber and Jamby blog.  My heart is truly breaking for this sweet girl.  They have had set back after set back.  When they moved east it was supposed to be easier, and they are having such a hard time.
I don't normally ask for money or things, but I am PLEADING WITH YOU ALL, if you have $1 or $5 or $10 or $100, could you go to the go fund me site and pledge for her
http://www.gofundme.com/e8g26c

even after meeting her goal, could we all send a few bucks, because they need walls, they need insulation, they need running water.
So I am asking that you prayerfully consider giving to her cause.  I have even sent care package boxes with things to help.
They aer a wonderful family, husband and three great kids.
Please go help her.
Remember we are to help the downtrodden.
Peace and Blessing to you all
LTW

No comments:

Post a Comment