My Blog List

Monday, May 18, 2015

no matter how old your kids are

No matter how old your children get, when they are hurting, you are hurting right along with them.  When someone has hurt them you hurt right along with them, you want to serve up retribution on a silver platter.  The mama bear does not go away, even when your kids are almost thirty.

My son called us last night. His debit card was hacked in FL, and they took most of his money. My son is a hard working husband and father.  He works so hard so his wife can stay home with the twins, he works a second job on Saturdays just to make ends meet, after working overtime at his normal job from 5 am til 10 am. He does not begrudge this at all, he wants his wife to be with the kids, and he is willing to sacrifice what ever it takes to do that, he knows it is only a few years that he needs to do this, as  it goes so fast. My boy suffers with anxiety like his mama does, and his anxiety got so bad over this he felt like he was gonna faint, and that makes my heart hurt. I know what that feels like, it is the most awful feeling in the world. He has so many responsibilities and this was just the icing on the cake for him. He said to me, why would they take from someone who has so little to spare.....
I know he should get his money back, but it takes time, time they do not have when paying bills and feeding a family.  Handsome and I will help as much as is possible. I just feel so bad for my first born, he is struggling to do the right things, and gets hammered as a result.

It is coming, I believe the more we are hacked and our id thefts are going up, it will be no time at all for the government or someone to propose some device that will be implanted in us so that there can be no id theft ect.
I fear that is coming.

 Did a bunch of planting this weekend, got most of my tomatoes in, peas and onions and potatoes are doing great, Planted my herbs, my bok choy and boston lettuces are doing well. I have melons in the front yard doing their thing, I decided that I have too many flowers in my front yard, and I have killer dirt out there, why not grow other things in there as well, like food! So in and among my perennial flower beds I have tomatoes and basil growing, a few pepper plants as well as the melons and pumpkins!

Life is moving along, faster every day.
Peace and Blessings
LTW

2 comments:

  1. Debit cards are easy to hack. We never use them.....stick to checks or cash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to report number 1 son got his money back Tuesday morning. Apparently the gas station where it happened had over thirty other customers that this happened to. The police are now involved. My son has id theft protection as well.
    I am happy it was not tied up forever.

    ReplyDelete