My Blog List

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Why is there no publicity around yesterdays cyber "problems"

I have only recently gotten involved in preparedness. I could read the signs and found people online who I thought I could learn from, and who could help me to read the signs if I did not see something coming. I am learning so much, unfortunately I am nowhere near where I need to be if we have an incident, I would survive a short term emergency, but not a long term one. I am feeling the need to get better prepared.  I feel like God is nudging me in this direction, and I felt it before yesterday, but felt the need to share and get others opinions today.

What do you think happened yesterday with Wall Street and United Airlines?  Do you think it is all a coincidence?? I do not.  As Handsome and number 2 son and I were discussing this last night we all agree that there is no way this is a coincidence.  I am convinced that "the government" got involved and said no way are we saying this was and attack.  People would rush their banks and investments. I know I would.  Let me ask you, would you have flown yesterday or today even if you thought for one minute that the airlines could so easily be hacked, even though most informed people these days realize how vulnerable we really are. If this was a cyber attack or the "practice" run for one, and the media reported on that, our country would panic. The smart ones would see it as a very large warning sign, those that have been studying this and getting prepared for it are saying, we told you so.
I am trying not to worry, as I need to rely on the fact that God will indeed take care of me.
 My theory on all the cyber crap is this will institute the beginning of a individual microchip, meant to "protect" you from the cyber problems. The young people will think nothing of it at all, they are used to technology developing by leaps and bounds. Some young Christian people will know right away what it is. I am expecting it, and when that happens, we will need to be prepared, and I mean really prepared, as we will not be able to function without their device. We will have to have enough to care for our family until we are raptured or Jesus comes back.  It is an overwhelming thought isn't it?

I need to be way better prepared.  I need so many things, and my lists keep getting longer.  I am trying not to be discouraged because every step forward is going to help my family. I just feel the clock ticking, it is coming, what ever form "it" takes.

I really wish some media outlet would not let the government explanation go un investigated.  We cannot just sweep this incident under the carpet.  That along with the tweet from anonymous , the problems in Greece, and the real issues that China has going on, that we do not hear a word about in the media it seems.  Everything is ooookayy, according to "them"  dont worry, be happy.......

I may not worry, but I am not stupid, I can see the signs, and I am listening to the voice that is telling me be prepared be prepared.

Peace and Blessings
LTW

3 comments:

  1. As I understand it N. Korea claimed responsibility for the hacking almost immediately. For what that's worth anyway.

    It doesn't matter in the end though. Something is going to upset the apple cart soon and no matter what that something is the end result will be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The market was tanking, and they were afraid it was gonna collapse like China did.

    So they simply pulled the plug and erased every transaction to undo those losses.

    Even Fox Business was starting to smell that rat this morning.

    Go load up on food staples, beans and rice, and corn meal to make corn bread with. Add your favorite side items ( csnned food ). Work out an alternate water supply, even if it means storing tap water in milk jugs and 2 liter soda bottles.

    Try to build 2 to 3 months worth to ride out an emergency, yes I know storing that much water will be difficult, but do your best.

    Once you get that, then start building on it to add more.

    Don't forget your meds and means to defend yourself.

    Now people like pioneer preppy, will tell you that you are just hoarding and putting off the inevitable because you aren't a "sustainer", but just ignore that static and do what you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoarders will just be late blooming looters. Cowardly anonymous hoarders are more than likely just those who have been looting the system for a while now and know they are too old to change when the time comes.

    Just find you a skill that will be productive and know what ya need to take care of yourself and your own and work towards producing for yourself. Skills never run out.

    ReplyDelete