My Blog List

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I love the snow

I laugh every time we are supposed to get some snow. I don't know if it is like this everywhere, but the news starts gearing up about one or two days before.  They make half the news about an upcoming storm that "could" bring up to ( fill in the blank ).
Well where I live we got about 7 inches.  The roads stink but if you drive with some caution, they certainly are not impassible.  But my goodness, if you looked at the stores on Saturday, you would think people would be snowed in for a month lol.  Funny thing though, I had to go to Wally World on Saturday before the giant storm, and ironically, we needed toilet paper, milk and bread.  I looked at Handsome and laughed, I said now would you look at us, people are thinking we are part of the OMG crowd, and we weren't!  I just so happened that we needed these things on that day.
But, I think I will start stocking up on toilet paper lol.
Stay warm and enjoy the weather where you are!!
Stay safe,
Peace and Blesssings
LTW

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog awhile back and decided to start from the beginning. I thought I had put it on "my favorites" list, but when I came back to read more I couldn't find you and couldn't remember the name of the blog....so fast forward, I finally found you again...I'm very glad I did. I'm starting reading on April 2014 post next. I can so identify with you! If you rather I didn't follow along, please don't hesitate to say so and I'll honor your wishes.

    -Sister in Christ-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy a sister found me, welcome!

    ReplyDelete