My Blog List

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Am I really jealous of my.........

Dogs?  How on the good lords earth can I be jealous of my dogs? I adore my dogs, love my dogs even.  Good thing too, because we have a pack of them.
But jealous, that never happened.
Until last night, when I realized that Handsome gives them, with no effort at all, public displays of affection, when he comes home, he pets them, tells them what good dogs they are, or pretty. Give one of them the back rub they love, one of them a little tug toy, he is considerate of their likes and dislikes.  With zero effort.

So tell me, why cant he come home, hug me with the same joy, tell me he thinks I look beautiful, or shoot, even you look nice today would be an amazing compliment in Handsome world.  What do I do to make myself at least as loved as my dogs?

Really, I am jealous of them. How pathetic am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment