My Blog List

Thursday, February 27, 2014

No that I got all that stuff moved over

Lets try a round two of blog land.  I think I did something incorrectly on the other blog.  I hope that if any of you followed me here that you would say HI!

I want to get out there, that I adore Handsome, I love him with all my heart. In going back, I am trying to set the stage for where we are now in our life, and some of the things we have gone thru that got us there.
I dont want to stay in the past though, because reliving some things to much can trigger bad feelings, which in turn triggers emotional behavior that I do not like in myself. But to be fair to my marriage, my past shaped my now, so it needs to be brought out there.
But I will not live in the past. My intentions are on a great future.



No comments:

Post a Comment