My Blog List

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Time to condense and get to the present

So, this story leaves off with Handsome wanting to kill someone, because although he didnt want me, he did not want someone else to want me either.
We actually divorced, it became final a week before Handsome asked me to please come back. Yeah.  At this point in the story, I had a man I had become involved with, my son was finally used to not having his dad and mom together. After I had made the adjustment and decided I was happy again. Then, he decides that maybe he made a mistake.
Long story short, 2 years after he first left me, a week after our divorce was final, I was moving back into my husbands home.
I am a devout Christian, and there were some people who were praying for this to happen.  I would laugh and say you are crazy, we are OVER. But I have come to learn that Gods plans, are sometimes way way different than ours!!

So let me just wrap up this first few years of our marriage and subsequent split. Our life took so many twists and turns that bring us to the current state of affairs in our marriage. Some good, some bad, some sad, and some fun.

I hope that I can amuse you, and that maybe you may see that problems are in your marriage, and see a way to work those things out.

Peace all.

No comments:

Post a Comment