My Blog List

Thursday, March 13, 2014

I do love you.....

I do love you.  I feel so light when Handsome says this to me. I wish he would say it everyday, without me saying it first.  I just don't think he is wired for it. How could you be wired for it if you never heard it spontaneously himself.  And he never did.  That is heartbreaking to me.  I have sons, I tell them I love them every day if I see or talk to them.  I tell my grandbabies I love them, from their very first day on earth.  I whisper it in their ear for just them to hear it, they will hopefully always equate my voice with the voice of love, even long after I am gone.

So please, raise you children telling them daily that you love them.  Teach them to say it with out embarrassment, teach them to tell people that without abandon, not to feel "funny" about saying that to the people you love.  It will be one of the biggest gifts will give to your child s future spouse. It will ensure that he/she is able to say it to the one they love , anytime and any place.  If you do that your future daughter or son in law will thank you. That and teach them to wash their own clothes lol.

Respect, love.  Men need respect, women need love.  Those two things are key to a successful marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment