My Blog List

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Well it went down. Not quite How I wanted, but better than nothing

Handsome went tot he nursing home yesterday to settle in his mom for rehab, and proceeded to tell Wicked Witch of the East that everything that was said, was directly his words.  NOT mine.  But of course, she never said anything in a way of an apology to me  which I guess handsome thinks is ok.
It was funny, I asked Handsome, did she show any appreciation for what we are doing, he said no.  All she did was make excuses on why she can not ever drive five hours away to visit a mom who although not on deaths door, definitely is on the street corner.
It was funny when I asked handsome, "so why do you think witchy poo called" and he looked at me funny.  I said well I sent her a message that it would be a shame if they did not speak again. So of course he was disappointing finding out it was AGAIN my doing.
Then, when I asked her brother in the nursing home for the tenth time to NOT SHARE my photos, do you know she got snarky with me~ telling me that is I put things on facebook then I should expect to get them shared.  It was a stupid thing to say, and she was again, trying to get me to react.

I dont do this for me, I just need to over and over tell myself that!













No comments:

Post a Comment